Sunday, January 21, 2007

Things 21 and 22....podcasts and net libraries, oh my!

As i have outlined in the post for Things 7, 8 and 9, i love the Lonely Planet podcasts! I have subscribed to it via itunes and listen to the latest edition on my ipod. I also listen to various radio station segments via podcasts, as there is no pesky ads and i can listen to them, and fast forward when the mood strikes! I think podcasts are going to become increasingly popular when the new iphone is released and as more people realise how great they are! Listening to audiobooks on mp3 players is great when traveling. i listen to audiobooks on my ipod while on the train, in my car on road trips and on my laptop in hotel rooms! Its great how mobile technology is becoming, i cant wait to see what happens next!

No comments: