Sunday, January 21, 2007

The end of the Learning 2.0 journey....Thing 23!

My thoughts? How kind of you to ask! I thought the Learning 2.0 concept was great and that it really encouraged staff to challenge themselves and explore new terrain. I would definately support similiar ventures in the future, both in the realm of technology and in other library related mediums.I really enjoyed seeing technophobe staff members blossom, and those with expertise helping others along. i really liked how the program created a sense of community among staff and enjoyed playing 'Guess Who?' with the blog list. While i found each step interesting and some extremely fun, i dont see myself using many of the technologies presented in the program.(unless i was already using them..) Instead of thinking of some profound wisdom to share in the final moments of Learning 2.0, ill leave it to the wisest man on the planet:











Keep travelling!!!

1 comment:

Marg G said...

Hi Jo,well done.I just love your blog,took me a while to work out just who Global Girl was;should have guessed you are always globe trotting.Your finishing picture of the wisest man in the world is just great.

Cheers Marg Garbutt